Monday, September 20, 2010

The Rebel Without a Clue Rides Again!

When I was young, I had piercings and purple hair and a partially shaved head.  I rode a motorcycle.  It seems that it was a totally different person who did this.  When I think about that time in my life, I think it was like watching a character in a movie, but I was just doing my thing.

Ever since we got the "bling" in the new Stampin' Up! Catalog, I've had a thing wearing them on my nose and acting like I had my nose pierced.  I really like the look of a small diamond stud on my nose.  When we were at the Stampin' Up! Convention, we all wore the jewels on our face and acted like we had our noses pierced.

Ok...so my arms aren't long enough to take a good self portrait...you can't even see the bling!

Well, take a deep breath but I did it for real last week.  I did not think it hurt...in fact when I was young and got the cartilage in my upper ear pierced it hurt like you would not believe but this was a little more than a pinch and it was done.  Here is the funniest part, my husband did not notice!  After three days I mentioned it to him.  He must really be blind because he still couldn't see it.

Andy chalks it up to my mid-life crisis.  I think I'll just always be that purple-haired, motorcycle-driving rebel without a clue who is just doing her thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List