Thursday, September 2, 2010

Gifts Galore--Time is ticking

Sneak Peek at our October 2 Gifts Galore--

This is just a taste of the simply elegant projects you will create at this years, must attend event, Gifts Galore! All attendees will have access to an exclusive website with directions to re-create all these amazing gifts, after the event.  Our goal is gift giving made easy and replicatable.



Look at what you get for the day!

5 Make N Takes

  1. memo board
  2. post it note/chalk board cube
  3. gift basket
  4. jewelry
  5. stationary set

4 NEW product presentations!

My Digital Studio demo: Christmas Calendars made easy

Lunch from Sweet Tomatoes, YUM

Lots of displays - bring a camera

$200 in prizes given away

$150 raffle basket

Extra goodies included in your make n take bag





ONLY 8 days left to register!
 
 
http://l-inkedbygiftsgalore.blogspot.com/p/register.html 
 
Choose me as your demonstrator!  If you get a friend to sign up with you, you and your friend get a special prize from me (just email me and let me know who your friend is).

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List