Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Look at all the free stuff I got from Stampin' Up!

I haven't really talked alot about why I became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  At the time, it was January and during the Sale-A-Bration campaign.  The kit was discounted.  I had so many things I wanted from Stampin' Up! that it made sense to me to become a demo, switch out everything in the kit to things I had on my wish list and get the 20% discount.  I only had to maintain $50 a month in sales to stay active.  Heck, I could do that in one order for myself a month!

I don't know if my greed, my competitive nature, my love of the products or some of everything led me to becoming more than just a hobby demo.  The incentive for free stuff was good too!  During Sale-a-Bration, I got free stamp sets for every $50 spent. Normally for $150 order you qualify for a Hostess set and $15 of free product.  I was doing that all on my own.

When you join Stampin' Up! you have the ability to get a whole lot more free stuff!  The company sets goals for you during your first six months called Stampin' Start.  It consists of sales goals and recruiting goals.  When I reached $1800 in sales, I got a free stamp set (of any cost--my choice!). For the first three recruits I got, I was able to pick out a new stamp set.  The last goal was for $4500 in sales and I got FOUR stamp sets of my choosing!  And then I got a fun surprise in the mail for completing the whole program.

If you would like to join my team click on the link below and go to the Join My Team tab.  www.craftygirlga.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List