Friday, October 22, 2010

My Name Is Kasey...and I'm a Gadget-a-holic

I don't want to spend money, really I don't.  But when the newest gadget is available I have this compelling need to own it!  So, a special from the Home Shopping Network and four flex pays means I have being shipped to me the latest item from Provo Crafts -- the Cricut Imagine.

Want to read up on the Cricut Imagine?

This is a combo Cricut cutter and HP printer so I can hardly wait to play and create.  There are cartridges specifically for the Imagine but you can also use your existing Cricut cartridges.  I'd love to figure out how to integrate my own drawings and design and have this machine cut out but I guess that will be part two of the journey.

In the meantime, anyone want to buy a Cricut Expression for cheap?

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha.
    Eddie was just talking about screen printing last night and I told him that you have a screen printing contraption. You should have seen his (and Doug's!) eyes light up!
    I told them that you do have good toys. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List